Chicken Breasts are considered as a must take food for people who love to workout! My elder son loves eating this dish every time after his workout routines! This juicy and Easy Spicy Chicken Steak recipe is a good lunch for anyone who wants to reduce their weight! So try this and share your comments!
- For Marination
- 1 lb chicken breast (450 g /3 pieces)
- 1&1/2 tsp red chili powder
- 1&1/2 tsp ginger and garlic paste
- 1 tbsp lemon juice (1/2 lemon)
- 1/4 tsp turmeric powder
- 1/4 tsp garam masala powder
- salt to taste (1/2 to 3/4 tsp)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- For cooking
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Wash the chicken pieces and drain the water thoroughly. Then make an incision on the chicken pieces by using a sharp knife.
- Marinate the chicken pieces with the ingredients given under 'Marination' until well combined and set it aside for 1 hour or overnight in the refrigerator.
- Heat a nonstick pan over medium to high heat, pour 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- When the oil heats, add chicken pieces, cook them for 1 minute.
- Then flip the chicken pieces, turn the heat to medium, cover the pan with a lid and cook for 3 mins.
- Flip it again and cook for 2 more mins or until they become golden brown.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.