We are a few months into summer so if you haven’t dusted off those grills, that really needs to change immediately so you can whip up the easiest grilled chicken recipe of all time.
All you need to do is marinate boneless, skinless chicken breasts in a Ziploc bag, let it sit in all that balsamic-lemon-herb goodness and well, that’s pretty much it.
You just throw the chicken right onto the grill, basting as needed. And if you don’t have an outdoor grill, you can easily use a grill pan.
Either way, these would be perfect for your summer gatherings or backyard BBQs since you can easily double or even triple the recipe.
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar, packed
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon dried rosemary
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
- In a medium bowl, whisk together balsamic vinegar, lemon juice, olive oil, Dijon, brown sugar, Worcestershire, garlic, thyme, oregano and rosemary; season with salt and pepper, to taste. Reserve 1/4 cup and set aside.
- In a gallon size Ziploc bag or large bowl, combine balsamic vinegar mixture and chicken; marinate for at least 1 hour to overnight, turning the bag occasionally. Drain the chicken from the marinade.
- Preheat grill to medium high heat. Add chicken to grill and cook, flipping once and basting with reserved 1/4 cup marinade until cooked through, about 5-6 minutes on each side.
- Serve immediately, garnished with parsley, if desired.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.