I just started working on my holiday gift list. EEP. I guess that’s reasonable to most people, huh? But it feels really late to me! And since I don’t like paying extra for rush shipping, I really need to get on it.
Staying true to the premise of the book, these cookies and cream cheesecake parfaits are a really good, really quick (no-bake) dessert. And dedicated to the Oreo lover, like me!
- 15 whole Oreo cookies
- • 2/3 cup heavy cream
- • 3/4 cup powdered sugar, divided
- • 1 package (8 ounce) cream cheese, softened
- • 1 teaspoon vanilla
- • 2 tablespoons whole milk
- Place the Oreo cookies in a food processor and pulse several times until crumbs form. Transfer to a bowl.
- In a large bowl, beat heavy cream with an electric mixer until it starts to thicken; slowly add in 1/4 cup of the powdered sugar. Continue to mix until thickened and stiff peaks form. (Do not overheat or it will become thick and clumpy.) Pour into a bowl; set aside.
- In the same bowl (no need to rinse out), beat the cream cheese until smooth. Continue mixing and add in the remaining 1/2 cup powdered sugar, vanilla, and milk. Beat until well combined.
- With a spatula, gently fold the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture, until just combined.
- Alternate the cheesecake mousse with the cookie crumbs in small tumbler glasses. Continue layering depending on the size of your glasses.
- Rejoice that there wasn’t any cooking involved. Serve and enjoy!
- To make assembly easiest, fill a large Ziploc bag with the mousse mixture, cut off a small corner, and pipe into the glasses.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.