Baked Paprika Parmesan Chicken is one of those everyone-should-know-how-to-make recipes. It’s easy and comes together quickly. In fact, it’s hard to mess up!
This Tuesday, I’m not thinking about too much too serious (except for dessert, of which I eat a lot recently). The past few days, I end a day with a sweet treat and start right up the next morning with a craving for the same thing.
Whether it’s fruit, chocolate bar, or baked treats. Or, more commonly, all three!
While I like both sweet and savory foods, my taste buds definitely tilt to the sweeter side. So, I guess now would be a great time for obligatory savory dish just to cut down some of the sugar cravings. Like if it’s possible to …
- 4 skinless boneless chicken breasts, trimmed
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, grated (Fresh is better but use pregrated if necessary)
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Set up 2 medium sized bowls.
- Beat 2 eggs in first bowl.
- Mix flour, parmesan, paprika, garlic powder, salt, and pepper in a second bowl.
- Place a wire rack on a large baking sheet and brush the rack with oil.
- Dip chicken, 1 breast at a time, in egg mixture, then in parmesan/paprika mixture,
- turning to evenly coat both sides of each breast with each ingredient.
- Place on prepared baking sheet, in a single layer.
- Pour the melted butter evenly over the chicken.
- Bake for about 40-45 minutes in the preheated oven, until the cheese has browned, and the chicken has cooked.
- You can also finish them off under the broiler for a minute or two to get them extra browned on top.
- Serve with a veggie like these delicious fresh broccoli that I steamed.
- Season with a dash of fresh parsley, if desired.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.